Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Kimmie..


Our family has had some sad times this year, but not today. Today we wish my little Kimmie Trigg Happy birthday. Kim is my sister in law, Terry's sister. The one born after him. She is the middle child (like myself) shes married to a fantastic guy and she is mother of two wonderful girls.
Kim is kind hearted and caring, really smart and a good sport. Our lives intertwined from very early on, when I was 16 and she was 13 and we were in the same "teen town" at our home in Sydney. I was a grown up teen, and she was a newbie... who would have thought 30 some years later we are still spending weekends together, sharing family joys and family sadness. Our kids both go to St FX and we both have black labs. She was my daughter's first babysitter and I am God mother to one of hers.

Kim and Stephanie ... 1985

Kim and Caleigh-2002 (I think)




Happy birthday, Kim.


You have been a great friend, a super sister in law and an awesome auntie!!! I hope today is special in its own way and know that we are all wishing you the best...






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Kim! I hope it was a happy day!

Jill

ancient one said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday Kim! Hope your day is good too Donna!