Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Back to Reality....

So many people have that on their MSN name, or in Facebook.. Truly.... yesterday signaled back to making lunches, early mornings, squeezing in time for groceries, friends, exercise... not in that order but pretty darn close!

I, for one, love routine, and although this was one of the most relaxing Christmases I have ever had, I do miss the routine and my body did too. Of course, now that I am back into it full steam, I am thinking... where is the BALANCE..

So... we have a wedding to plan for this year. Michelle & Scott are getting married in July. They have been engaged for over a year, and so far we have talked up some ideas, made some little plans, chose people to be in the wedding party, locations and colors... but up until now, its been... hurry up and wait... because there isn't a lot you can do that far ahead. But now its here... Jan 2009. We are 7 months away.

The really great part is that Michelle and Scott are allowing me to help with the planning, and the even better part is that I have a wonderful group of friends who are helping me. I have such a resourceful group of friends and family to lean on, that we don't have to go very far to find experts. I am so lucky to have the circle of friends that I do and you will be hearing about them a lot over the next 7 months.. My problem is that planning a fun wedding is so "bloggable" but I can't give away any secrets.. so I can't blog it...

I will have to get creative..... and I will...

A planning session... getting ideas... choosing paper.... colors.... ideas.... oh, Jill!!!!! You are so amazing!


4 comments:

Taryn said...

I knew Jill's talent was going to be called on!!! I agree, Donna...Jill, you are amazing!

GailM. said...

I know.. but soon there will be lots to do... maybe too much.. ha ha. I'm inspecting the things on the dining table... sweet, sweet...

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am so loving the look of all those goodies on the table. Jilly, you rock!

Paula :o)

ps...Where is the carpet?

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am so loving the look of all those goodies on the table. Jilly, you rock!

Paula :o)

ps...Where is the carpet?