Thursday, April 17, 2008

Spring has sprung

The sun has been out for 3 days straight. I can not tell you how amazing that feels. And how much we have missed the pure strength of the sun. Its been a busy two weeks (which seems to be what everyone is writing in their blogs as well) and I have been itching to get out in my front yard to dig out the treasures hiding beneath. Each morning when I walk out my door in a tear to the car, I notice a few new bright green sprigs under the bed of dead leaves.... They seem to be calling my name. Ooooooh.....


So, finally, last night... I had supper and put on my outside clothes and rakes, pruned and discovered new growth and color.....
After a large amount of leaves had been removed, and old dead leftovers were pulled off the new stuff... it felt like a new beginning of a very old familiar story.... Oh my, I love spring.

No comments: