Saturday, May 5, 2007

WHAT DO YA GET WHEN YA CROSS A....

young couple in love, with a pair of rubber gloves and a bathroom....

You get Scott dying Michelle's hair, getting ready for Michelle's first day at work tomorrow. And, he is pretty good at it. Its not his first time. I have several pictures of him putting highlights in her hair, and then Michelle finishing the bottle by highlighting Scotts hair.


This just struck me funny today for some reason.
As you can see, they are back from their northern experience. it was great hearing about all the different things up there, and I was treated to a beautiful piece of Labradorite, in the form of a "lazy Susan" for the table.


I was on the computer chatting with my sister this evening about the great quilt show today and guess who popped on MSN. Stephanie, who was sitting poolside, enjoying the sun. They have a really old computer on the patio of thehotel and Stephanie was going to answer my email, and then noticed that there was MSN on the computer so she thought she would pop on to see who was around. And luckily for me, I was there. She had a busy day at some site with a hugely long name, and she can't get access to a computer that she can blog at until Monday, so I guess I can stop checking for her blog. She went to a baseball game last night, and said the baseball game was the least interesting thing there. The food was insane... her words exactly. You can tell she is my kid,.... she certainly loves her food.


My sister's oldest granddaughter Jessica (who is 8 I think), is spending the weekend with her gramma. Jessica has her very own quilt, and they decided it was so wonderful that they would enter in the Local Quilt show. Jess had a great day and was really hoping that all the people who came in would vote for her quilt to win best in show. Jess is above in the picture and her quilt is the blue and white one.

3 comments:

cpm said...

Scott is husband material FOR SURE!!! Hope both first days at work went well. Michelle will sell lots 'cause she's pretty and will be able to talk the men into big expensive jewelery lol!

mickermoodles said...

haha :) nice pictures mom. For all those wondering, it turned out to be the perfect colour!

cpm said...

DONNA...GET BLOGGING!!!!!