2 pkgs cream cheese (softened but not room temp)
· 2 skinless boneless full chicken breasts cooked and shredded
· ¼ cup green pepper finely diced
· ¼ cup red pepper finely diced
· 1 can (127 ml) of Old El Paso chopped green chilies
· ¼ cup green onion sliced thin
· 10 tortilla shells
· 1½ cup cheddar cheese grated
· Mix cream cheese with peppers, onions and chilis in a food processor (or by hand). Fold in shredded chicken.
· Spread mixture over tortilla shell evenly. Sprinkle cheddar over top and roll up tightly.
Wrap rolls in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before slicing into 1 to 2 inch pieces.
· Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.