Sunday, March 23, 2008

Tooooo Long....

Ok, this year was too long. They aren't home yet, but Terry and I figure that this year was too long and we figured that out after the third "lost" phone call. Terry went from giggles, to worry, to downright "feeling bad". But they are on the way home... they are in the woods at the last location and the GPS master hid the last treasure fairly out in the open.... who knows. Pictures from one of the stops.....Oh, and on the last stop.... we heard from Mick via the phone that they had gone in a country driveway and started wandering around the back yard and was totally lost, until the home owner came out and questioned what they were doing in his yard... ugh.... wrong yard. Oh no.... can't wait to hear that story.... Terry is beside himself with "blahs"... tooooooo long this time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to come to YOUR house for Easter next year!!!! signed Jealous Albert in Ottawa

GailM. said...

I'm with Jealous Albert. We'll all be at your place in April.09

SAM said...

I am soo wishing someone would do an easter hunt for me....how much do I have to pay you to hide presents for me next Easter?? haha