Tuesday, March 13, 2007

12 seconds x 4

That's all it takes. Anyone can do that.... Mammograms. They can save your life. They do save lots of peoples lives.
Did mine!!!!! First one with my new tiny boobs.. I was a bit nervous, but it wasn't that bad, at all. I think I am just a tough chick... really. When it comes to boobs that is......Needles on the other hand.... ewwww.

Ok, if you don't already go to Stephanie's blog, please go today. She is in a knitting dilemma... she worked tirelessly on this funky sock over march break and was amazed at how far the small ball of yarn went, and ended up with a knee sock. But she doesn't like the fit, and is disappointed in the pattern.... so... she needs an opinion of what her next step should be.... unravel, or throw out, or finish second sock. She can't get comments from just anyone, just a setting she has to fix, so if you have an opinion, leave it with me on my blog, and she will get it there.

DON'T forget... get your mammogram if your over 40 or have a history of breast cancer in your family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just checking